Rules at the Pool
- Showering: All patrons must shower before entering the pool.
- Horseplay (chicken fights/back flips/jumps/dives) and running are not permitted on pool grounds.
- Diving is permitted in the deep end only (past the second rope).
- Ropes are not meant to be hung, sat or played on.
- The use of play equipment is at discretion of staff.
- Admittance is prohibited to anyone under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Street shoes are not permitted past the entrance.
- Food (including gum) and drinks (other than water) are not permitted on the deck other than at the picnic tables. Food and drink are also permitted on the grass areas. Glass containers are not permitted anywhere in the vicinity of the pool.
- Persons with open sores are not permitted to use the pool. Please consult the Pool Manager if unsure.
- Children 6 and under must remain within arms reach of a parent or guardian (age 16+) at all times. Only two children are allowed per guardian. Permission to be out of arms reach may be granted by lifeguards if a distance swim of 10 m is completed to their standards. Regardless, a guardian must remain in the pool at all times.
- The Manager and/or Recreation Manager must approve any tests, pictures, reports and/or videos involving the pool and its programs.
- Pool mats are only to be used during slow hours of the pool, (less than 20 swimmers) and all mats must remain a minimum of 5 feet away from the pool edge to avoid entrapment, falling injuries and to ensure proper visual scans are completed by the staff on duty.