BUILDING PERMIT APPLICATIONS
In accordance with the Town of Rosthern Bylaw No. 2022-02, any person intending to construct, erect, alter, repair, renovate, demolish, relocate, remove, or change occupancy of any building within the Town of Rosthern, is required to apply for a building/development permit.
Determine whether you need a permit for your project:
- Is a Permit Required? (PDF)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Detached Garage Information
- Secondary Suites Information
- Gazebo Information
- Building a Fence Information
- Fabric Covered Shelters (Hwy Commercials Areas Only)
- Sight Lines at Intersections
By applying for a building permit, you will ensure that:
- The construction, as proposed, will meet the National Building Code standards and municipal zoning requirements.
- Your project meets minimum structural, fire, health, and safety building standards as legislated by the Province.
Residential Building Permit Applications
Commercial Building Permit Application
Demolition Permit Application
Moving Permit Application & Information
Looking to move a house in or out of Town? Guidelines for Moving a Building
The Town of Rosthern has contracted Dale Wagner Inspection Services to do all plan reviews and building inspections on behalf of the Town.
ZONING PERMIT APPLICATIONS
For more information on zoning contact the Town Office @ (306) 232-4826.