The purpose of the Sask Lotteries Community Grant Program is to:
- Provide access to sport, culture and recreation activities for all Saskatchewan people regardless of age, sex, ethnicity, economic status, physical, or mental ability;
- Provide funds to community non-profit volunteer organizations in support of sport, culture and recreation programs;
- Allows communities to establish local priorities; and,
- Stipulates that all participating groups, from administration to beneficiary are responsible for ensuring complete and accurate accounting.
Applications are available mid-February and accepted until March 31st of the current year.
Sport, Culture, and Recreation projects must take place during the grant period of April 1st - March 31st.
Follow-up Reports from the previous grant period must be in before your new application will be accepted. The deadline for project follow-up report is March 31st.
More information on project criteria and eligibility can be found below.
- Community Grant Application
- A current operating budget must also be included with your application
- Please review the Community Grant Program Guidelines & Application Checklist
- Community Grant Project Follow Up Report Form
Paper copies of the application can be picked up at the Town Office located at 710 Railway Avenue, Rosthern, SK.
Please submit your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off at the Town Office. Inquiries can also be sent to this email address or by contacting the Recreation Manager at the Town Office, (306) 232-4826.