The Town of Rosthern enforces bylaws in effort to keep the community, safe, clean and a positive place to live. Below are a list of some of the frequently requested bylaws.
For a hard copy of these bylaws, or for more information, please contact the Town of Rosthern Office.
- Bylaw of the Town of Rosthern in the Province of Saskatchewan Respecting Buildings
- Maintenance and Occupancy Bylaw
- Official Community Plan Bylaw 2008-07
- Amendment Bylaw 2009 - 12 to OCP
- Development Constraints Map, part of Amendment 2009-12 to OCP
- Amendment Bylaw 2010 - 11 to OCP
- Amendment Bylaw 2013 - 02 to OCP
- Amendment Bylaw 2013 - 11 to OCP
- A Bylaw to Provide for Penalties for Contravention of Bylaws in the Town of Rosthern, in the Province of Saskatchewan.
Sale & Discharge of Fireworks
Snow Removal Bylaw
Vehicular & Pedestrian Traffic
- A Bylaw to Provide a Waste Management Program for the Handling and Disposal of Waste Material in the Town of Rosthern.
- A Bylaw to Set Fees for the Pickup of Waste Material Within the Municipality
Water & Sewage
- A Bylaw of the Town of Rosthern to fix the rates to be charged for the use of Water and Sewer Services.
- Zoning Bylaw 2008 - 08
- Amendment Bylaw 2009 - 13 to Zoning
- Amendment Bylaw 2011 - 01 to Zoning
- Amendment Bylaw 2012 - 05 to Zoning
- Amendment Bylaw 2013 - 01 to Zoning
- Amendment Bylaw 2013 - 03 to Zoning
The Town of Rosthern takes all efforts to keep this data as accurate as possible. Please refer to the date located at the top of each page for the most current version.
This data is for reference purposes only.
Please contact the Town of Rosthern if you are intending to use this data for legal purposes. Please do not copy and disseminate this information without the consent of the Town of Rosthern administration.
When using the information contained herein, the original Bylaws should be consulted for the purpose of interpretation and application of the law.