- Business & Growth
Business & Growth
Rosthern is a community with opportunities.
Located at the intersections of Highways 11 and 312, and half way between Saskatoon and Prince Albert, Rosthern is an idea place to live, work and play.
What makes us great besides our location?
- Hospital with 24 hour emergency care
- 8 doctors and all medical services
- over 100 businesses; industrial, commercial, retail, service based, home-based
- 4 schools; 2 public, 2 private
- Emergency Services; RCMP; fire, rescue, ambulance
- Recreation facilities and programs; Swimming Pool, Arena, Curling Rink, 18 hole golf course, and more.
- Live theater, concert series, art shows, fairs, rodeos.
- Parks and playgrounds
- A clean and cared for community!
Interested in our demographics? Check out TOWNFOLIO (demographic information for Rosthern)
The Town of Rosthern is a member of the Saskatoon Region Economic Development Authority (SREDA)