Every organization, business and person can play a role in helping keep us all safe. Responding most effectively will take a whole community approach.
We encourage our residents to sign up for Voyent Alert for timely and targeted public safety messages, including COVID-19. Please encourage your family, friends and neighbors to sign up and provide assistance to those in need or who do not have access to the internet. You may also phone the Town Office for assistance at 306-232-4826. Notifications can be received via landline, cell phone or email.
More information on COVID-19:
If you have questions related to COVID-19, please visit the Government of Saskatchewan Website or contact HealthLine at 811.
- Practice proper cough and sneezing etiquette (into the bend of your elbow) – throw used tissues in the garbage and immediately wash your hands or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer;
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds and dry them thoroughly; if soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer;
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth;
- Maintain safe food practices and avoid sharing cups, glasses, dishes or cutlery, and ensure they are thoroughly washed with warm water and soap after each use;
- Regularly clean workstations and objects with disinfectants that are frequently touched, such as doorknobs, handles, vehicles, phones and keyboards;
- Avoid close contact with people and consider alternative forms of greeting someone other than shaking hands; and
- Practice healthy habits such as eating well, exercising, and getting enough rest to help support your immune system.