Did You Know?
Computers, paint and paint cans - can be brought to SARCAN.
Report Illegal Burning/Dumping
See someone burning, or dumping garbage? Call 800-667-7561 and report them.
For all other inquiries or concerns, please contact the Town Office at 306-232-4826 or LORASS Customer Care at 306-242-2300
- Garbage and Recycle Services will be by LORAAS Disposal.
- Picked up on the front street on Thursdays every week alternating garbage one week then recycle the following week.
- Important: Put containers at curb by 7 a.m. the morning of pick up.
- Containers will be required to be stored in the back or side yard otherwise.
Compost Pick Up by John Heatwole
- Compost pickup starts May 1 until November 6.
- When a statutory holiday falls on a Tuesday, compost will be picked up on Wednesday.
Compost consists of:
- Coffee Grounds/Filters
- Garden Waste
- Grass Clippings
- Tea Bags
Branches must be in 3-foot lengths.
- Compost materials may be placed in containers or plastic bags and must be at the curb prior to 7 a.m.
- Containers weighing over 50 pounds will not be picked up.
- Please do not place meat, dairy products or bones in your compost bag!